Advanced Additive Solutions
- Advanced 3d printing project engineering and consulting
- Training and support for any 3d printing or hybridized manufacturing systems
- Research grant partnerships
- Joint development ventures
- Microfluidic projects and other microprinting based research
- Industrial-scale molding and robotics for dental, sports, automotive
Advanced 3d printing project engineering and consulting ❯
- Custom made 3D printers for a variety of applications
Custom made 3D printers for a variety of applications ❯
- Outsource manufacturing for microfluidics, molding, and other projects
Outsource manufacturing for microfluidics, molding, and other projects ❯
If you would like more information:
The first place to start is uploading a file and telling us some basic information about the materials, tolerancing, and resolution requirements of your project in the message section of the upload form.
If your files require an NDA or secure file exchange including a physical drive please let us know in your message.
- High-temperature materials for molding
- Durable material for basic engineering
- Biocompatible materials
Our equipment can process most materials, if you have a custom request please inquire.
a 10-micron inner diameter microfluidic channel is different than a 10-micron surface finish.
Please detail your resolution and tolerancing requirements in your message.